The pumpkin It is very typical of parties like HalloweenBut do not forget that it also has many nutritional virtues. Its slightly sweet taste means that we can use it in sweet recipes such as pumpkin flan, and also salty.
For the cold seasons, prepare your children this delicious soft cream of pumpkin with Parmesan cheese, which creates a balanced combination that offers them a dinner full of vitamins and that they will like a lot.
- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 2 leeks
- 1/2 onion
- 75 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 soft cheese
- 600 ml of vegetable broth
- 600 ml of cream for cooking
We teach you how to make a homemade recipe for light pumpkin cream with cheese that children will love. Follow the step by step of its elaboration.
1. Wash and cut the squash into squares, chop the leeks and onion.
2. In a pot add the broth, the chopped vegetables, a little salt and a drizzle of oil. Let it cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3. Beat the mixture with the mixer or pass through the food processor until it has the desired texture.
4. Return to the casserole, over low heat, and add the cream little by little, and the crumbled cheese. Beat everything again.
5. Pass the mixture through a strainer and add the grated cheese. Let it melt and mix well. It can be served with bread croutons.
You also have more recipes for baby purees and dinner recipes for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Soft pumpkin cream with cheese, in the category of Creams and purees on site.