We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cakes are a great option for children's snacks or dessert. Not only are they much healthier than industrial pastries, they also allow us to cook with children and let them participate in the recipe.
Try to follow the recipe for this delicious orange cake, juicy and smooth, that has prepared us Guiainfantil.com. Orange is a very healthy fruit and rich in vitamin C, so including it in this cake is a way for children to try new fruit flavors.
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg and 2 yolks
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 100 gr. of butter
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 1 natural yogurt
Tips: instead of the orange you can also use a lemon.
1. Wash and dry an orange and grate it. Extract the juice. In a bowl, beat the yolks and the whole egg with the sugar, until the mixture is foamy.
2. Add the melted butter, the juice and the orange zest. Mix well.
3. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and add to the previous mixture, working well to get everything mixed.
4. Add the yogurt and mix well again.
5. Next, grease a sponge cake mold with butter and pour the prepared dough into it, (it should not be more than half full of the mold).
6. Place the cake in the oven, previously heated to medium temperature, for approximately 30 minutes. Unmold and let cool on a rack.
7. If you wish, you can squeeze the juice of an orange on top of the cake, once it is cold, or sprinkle the surface with a little granulated sugar.
The GuiaInfantil trick: Sprinkle the cake with icing sugar
You can read more articles similar to Orange sponge cake. Recipe for children's snack, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.