Salmon is one of the most commonly used fish in children's cooking, not only because it is very healthy, but also because its flavor tends to be liked by the little ones if we combine it with other flavors, such as in this recipe for salmon with honey and mustard.
Guadalupe, from the blog 'Cocinerando', proposes this salmon recipe that indicates that it is ideal for children and pregnant women, thanks to its high content of Omega fatty acids, which help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
- 2 salmon fillets or slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Guiainfantil.com teaches you how to make this simple fish recipe, step by step.
1. In a bowl, put all the marinade ingredients: oil, mustard, honey, lemon juice and zest, and dill at will.
2. We whisk everything vigorously with a cappuccino mixer or with a fork.
3. We put the salmon fillets in a baking dish, season and cover with the marinade, smearing them well. We let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. Next, we bake at 180º for 10-12 minutes, depending on how thick it is. Keep in mind that if we go over baking the fish tends to dry out.
Recipe of Guadalupe. Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Salmon with honey and mustard, healthy and easy recipe for children, in the category of Fish on site.