Eggs are a food rich in protein and easily digestible. It is one of the main ingredients in many recipes, both salty and sweet; but the eggs that we show you next are magical.
Open cadabra, kickstand ... They look like chicken eggs, but they are actually brownie eggs. A culinary trompe l'oeil recipe for Easter that you are going to love. Take note of how to make these original Easter eggs.
- 7 eggs size M.
- 40 ml of mild olive oil.
- 125 gr of sugar.
- 75 gr of cake flour.
- 25 g of pure defatted cocoa powder without sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- 75 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- A splash of vanilla extract.
- 75 ml of water.
1. We start by preparing our molds. For this we are going to use 6 eggs. With the help of the tip of a pair of scissors, we begin to tap on the top of the egg until we make a hole through which we can insert the handle of a fork; We stir and remove the white and the yolk of each egg. We booked.
2. Prepare a container with water and a good handful of salt, submerge the eggs, making sure they are completely filled with water, and leave them to soak for at least 45 minutes. To make the chocolate mass, we beat the oil and sugar; then we add the remaining egg and continue beating. On this mixture, we sift flour, cocoa and yeast; we beat. We add the milk and the vanilla extract. Finally, we heat the water in the microwave and add it to the dough. We continue beating and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 180º and prepare a tray for cupcakes. We line the holes in the tray with silver foil. We grease the inside of the eggs that we are going to use as a mold; For this we must let them drain until they are completely dry, and then we pour a splash of oil inside each egg, stir. We turn the eggs to drain the excess oil, and place them on the tray.
4. Fill with the dough ¾, and bake for 22 minutes. When we take them out of the oven, we let them cool. And now we just need to scratch the cake that has been spilled and gently wipe them with a damp cloth. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Magic eggs. Trompe l'oeil recipe for the whole family, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.