How delicious these Homemade Chicken Nuggets look! What if we tell you they are not Nuggets? Surprise! It's actually fried milk, and it's one of the trompe l'oeil recipes that we present to you on our site for Easter.
A very original recipe to surprise all the members of your family at Easter. We suggest you prepare a dessert as traditional as fried milk in an original way. It's delicious!
- Lemon, orange and tangerine rind.
- Cinnamon stick and powder.
- Half a liter of semi-skimmed milk.
- 100 gr of sugar.
- 40 gr of corn flour.
- Mild olive oil.
- Red candy melts.
1. Pour half of the milk into a saucepan and reserve the other half in the fridge. Heat over medium heat and add the lemon rind, the orange and the tangerine along with the cinnamon stick. We bring to the boiling point. Remove from the heat, cover the casserole and let it warm for 15 minutes.
2. With the help of a slotted spoon, remove the cinnamon and the citrus peels. We return to heat over low heat and add the sugar until it dissolves. Meanwhile, we take the milk out of the fridge and pour it into a bowl. We sift the flour over the milk and stir until it dissolves. Add the mixture to the hot milk in the pan and stir with the help of a few rods until it thickens.
3. We grease a glass container and pour the dough. We let it cool down. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4. With the help of an oval-shaped cookie cutter we cut the dough.
5. We go one by one through flour and beaten egg; and fry until golden brown. We let them rest on kitchen paper and we only need to coat them in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. To garnish, we melt a handful of Candy melts in the microwave.
You can read more articles similar to Nuggets or fried milk? Trompe l'oeil recipe for the whole family, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.